The Chamber Members Logo Usage Guidelines
The Chamber Logo is the symbol of our brand and using it on business cards, websites and stationery is a great way to put member organizations membership to work for Chamber members. It is an effective marketing tool that quickly spotlights member professional affiliation and enhances member business image. Active members or outside vendors contracted to design marketing or advertising materials can use it.
- The Organization logo and any marks associated with the CHAMBER are the property of the Chamber and are protected by State and Federal laws. Use of the Chamber logo is a benefit of membership and is restricted to members in good standing. The logo maybe used on stationery, business cards, advertising, and by members to indicate Chamber membership.
- The illustration at the bottom of this page demonstrates the components and color usage of the Chamber logo, and may not be altered or modified, including change in color or font. The typeface of the logo has been customized, so use camera-ready art available from the chamber rather than setting the type. The logo symbol and the type should always appear as a unit, not separate from each other. The logo may not be taken apart or combined with other design elements. The logo may be resized to fit a particular use, but the original proportions of the image may not be changed.
- The logo may not be used on merchandise or other promotional products unless authorized by the Chamber Board. The logo may not be used to state or imply that the Organization has endorsed a company or a company’s products and services.
Specific Guidelines - Logo Usage on the Internet and Email Signature Lines
- The logo must be the approved version and must be displayed in accordance with all guidelines. The logo must be placed in a prominent spot on the Website. It may not be combined with other graphical elements.
- The logo must indicate that it is being displayed by a member of Chamber. If the word "Member" is not included in the design member the member receives from Chamber, then the text "A corporate sponsor of the Port Orange South Daytona Chamber of Commerce" must accompany its use.
- The logo can be used within an electronic signature line, and should include member affiliation and Chamber contact information. The logo MUST be accompanied by a link to the Chamber Website.
- The logo must be displayed in a positive manner. It may not be used to depict Chamber or any of its members, services, products, or affiliates in a negative way.
Social Media Policy
For purposes of this Section, “Social Media” includes, but is not limited to Social networking Websites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, professional networking Websites such as LinkedIn and the Port Orange South Daytona Chamber of Commerce Website or blog.
- Members, Chamber, employees or interns creating or contributing to any kind of social media on behalf of the Chamber need to have Board approval prior to creating any new social media sites.
- Contributors to the Chambers Social Media sites should not suggest, either explicitly or implicitly, that their Social Media communications represent the communications of the Chamber, its directors, officers, partners or employees. Social Media communications should not suggest or imply endorsement by the Chamber.
- Any members or member groups, whether ambassadors, leads groups, board members or similar member groups, will need specific permission in writing to set up and manage a social media site on behalf of their group from the Chamber executive. This permission, if granted, can be removed at any time and for any reason.
- Unless otherwise authorized by the Chamber, use of the Chambers logo or brand is only permitted as per the last version of the logo usage guidelines
- The Chamber Board and staff reserve the right to remove any postings or comments from its Social Media sites as it deems necessary in its business judgment. If, for any reason an incident occurs that violates the policy, the Chamber expects the member to bring the issue to our attention immediately so that Chamber can work together toward a resolution.
- By providing any information or materials to the Chamber through postings on its Social Media sites, the member grants to the Chamber an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, and distribute the information and materials.
- A member may be subject to liability for posts that are defamatory, harassing, or in violation of other applicable laws. Postings that include confidential or copyrighted information belonging to third parties may also subject member to liability. The Chamber is not responsible for the content of any postings by third-parties on its Social Media sites.
- Posting on the Chambers Social Media sites constitutes member consent to, and agreement to be legally bound by, not only these terms and conditions, but also the terms and conditions of the host site (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Member agrees that the Chamber shall not be liable for any errors, omissions, loss or damages claimed or incurred due to any of member Social Media postings.
- These rules and restrictions are intended to serve as a general framework with respect to use of the Chambers Social Media sites and are note intended to be all-inclusive. These rules must be read in conjunction with the other effective policies and guidelines of the Port Orange South Daytona Chamber of Commerce. As stated the nature and content of communications through Social Media will not be treated as confidential. Member agree that any information or materials that member or individuals acting on member behalf post on the Chambers Social Media sites will not be considered confidential or proprietary.
Logo Usage in Association Sub Committee Communications
- The logo may be used in only approved communications on behalf of the CHAMBER. Approval must be obtained by STAFF, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR and BOARD OF DIRECTORS prior to the use of any marketing materials not limited to: flyers, Chamber sites, social media pages and other marketing materials.
- All communications and marketing materials should direct visitors to pschamber.com and/or official CHAMBER Facebook page.
- All communications should link to members, events, staff directory and other pertinent information.
Termination of Use
The Chamber logo is a unique symbol that represents and identifies the Organization and its activities. It is essential that the logo be used properly to ensure its continued value to the Organization and its members. The CHAMBER, therefore, reserves the right to immediately terminate the use of its logo to anyone at any time.
Changes to These Guidelines
The Chamber reserves the right to change these guidelines solely at its own discretion.
How to Obtain the CHAMBER Logo
Please email member request for the digital logo to email@example.com or visit www.pschamber.com. By making this request, the member is agreeing to follow the logo guidelines listed above. Chamber membership will be confirmed before the logo is released. To avoid delays in this verification procedure, the member must include their full name in the request.
Thank you for being a member of the Port Orange South Daytona Chamber of Commerce. If you have any questions, please contact Member Services Director, Robin Henning, at 386-761-1601 for clarification.